Design phases are explained below:Test Planning & Controlling
• Test planning: definition of objectives and specifics for the testing activity
• Test control: continuous confrontation phase between planning and the state of advancement, documenting the current state and highlighting the flaws of what has been planned.
Test Analysis & Design
• Analysis and design of the tests and activities where objectives are transformed in appropriate “test condition” and “test case”
Test Implementation & Execution
• The implementation and execution are activities where the “test procedure” (and the eventual script) are specified by combining “test case” in a particular order including other necessary information for the execution.
Evaluation Exit Criteria & Reporting
• The evaluation of exit criteria and activities where the test execution is evaluated with respect with the defined objectives
• Conclusion of tests consists of the collection of data produced by the test activities aimed at evaluating the results statistically.
SIDE SOFT, engaged by the client for a migration project of sharepoint 2013 has activated a test factory for the verification of the new software, for both the single release in the test environment and for the execution of the user acceptance testing (uat) in a testing environment with the end user.
thanks to the competences side soft accumulated internally, it used the necessary automatisms to carry out tests for the following software:
• Visual Studio Web Performance and Load Tests
to be specific, the following activities are necessary:Book of Tests
• Identify and design test cases appropriate for the verification of the software to be tested
Preparation of data for case tests
• insertion in the data base and in other structures involved necessary data for the execution of written test cases
Application maintenance and management of technological environments
• bug verification and eventual solution
Execution of test cases in test areas for an adequate number of repetitions for each process
Execution of pre-uat tests and support user in the execution of the uatBug tracking
• census of bugs detected and the certification of workflow correction and verification
Support for per baby-sitting and trouble shooting
Handovers to the client’s work groupOther applicable areas for the solution:
• New software test
• Stress test
• Non-regression test